Author/ Presenter experienced adult educator adept at developing hands-on information systems and technology lab curriculum. The course "Technology for your Psychology" applies an extensive background in education to help participants achieve lasting success in Personal and Workplace Development. Education to create positive change that combines neuroscience, mind-body training, and social and emotional learning to create the leaders of the future.
Techniques support students to self regulate their emotions that promote team building, physical health ( through movement and exercise), mindfulness, emotional wellness confidence, creativity.
Success for the 21st Century! Moving beyond the intellect and come into a deeper dimension of intelligence which is the very source of life itself within us.
Joy Jangdhari is the author of:
" Living Life As A Joyful Being: be ready for whatever life brings!". Ms. Jangdhari's Book was voted as "Suggested Reading" Summer 2012 Ocean City branch of the Worcester County Library." Ms. Jangdhari course/programs/workshops "Technology for your Psychology" was adapted from the text "Living Life As A Joyful Being: be ready for whatever life brings!".
Instructed through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in practical work history.
Seminar/ Workshop Presenter -continuing education -
Course Presenter, 2012-2018
- Increased enrollment in adult continuing education and Enrichment programs by offering new and innovative programming.
- Employed a variety of assessment tools and strategies to improve instruction methods.
- Helped the supervisor establish and monitor individual and program objectives.
- Managed Continuing Professional Education course approvals and attendance reports for students.
- Instructed through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations " Technology for your Psychology" continuing education course for healthcare providers.
- Hagerstown Community College- Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
- Wilmington University - Personal & Professional Development
- Deleware Community College- Personal & Professional Development
- Worcester County Library Maryland- Featured Speaker
- Worcester County Health Department- Comunity Mental Health Outreach- Workshop
- John Jay College- Special Event Program New York City
- The Golen Sands Resort-Seminar - Ocean City MD
- MH Kay Dental Pavilion- Corporate Staff Development- Lancaster PA
- Social Workers Roundtable- Speaker-Special Event- New York City
- Genesis Tree of Life Yoga and Wellness Center- Workshops, Seminars, Retreats, Lectures- New York City
- Seaford Veterinarian Hospital - Corporate Staff Development
- Carousel Resort Workshop- Ocean City Maryland
- Guest on TV talk show "Eye On Mental Health" 30 min. show on the tools and techniques from Ms. Jangdhari book " Living Life As A Joyful Being: be ready for whatever life brings! " - New York City Public Television Station.
- Joy Jangdhari has researched & studied preventive health modalities for 18 years and among her education is now focused on "Mind-Body" Education & Research she is a Certified Yoga Teacher as well as a Yoga Therapist.
- Former Board member of Jasenovac Research Institute
- Founder of Operation Dare To Care
- President of Joy Events LLC
- Television Producer of Public TV shows in NY